Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stampalicious New Release Blog Hop!

Hi there!!
You have reached the
8th Stop of the Stampalicious New Release Blog Hop!

If you didn't arrive here from Patricia - Stamping with Kokirose's Blog, then head on over to the beginning at hte Totally Stampalicious Blog so you don't miss anything!

We've got lots and lots of gorgeous EYE CANDY and fabulous PRIZES!!!
Prizes will be selected randomly from 3 different DT Blogs (also randomly selected) so be sure to stop in and comment on all of them!

Wanna know what we're givin' away?

3rd Prize - $10 Gift Certificate
2nd Prize - $15 Gift Certificate
1st Prize - ALL FOUR New Release Stamp Sets!!

All of the New Releases are AVAILABLE NOW at the
Totally Stampalicious Store!

If you are interested in the Digi Files of these stamps, head on over to Bugaboo Digi Stamps to find these and many. many more fun images by the fabulous artist, Jodie Mackerell!

So here is my creation using our Breast Cancer Stella! I just love this set for so many reasons! First being that I truly believe that laughter is the best medicine and if you can make someone that is fighting this terrible disease, smile, or better yet, GIGGLE, then you have already helped to heal her soul!



I created a very LARGE Support Ribbon and added the fun image to the center! I can promise you that I will actually wear this ribbon when I go to see the 'Boob Tour' (a play put on in support of Breast Cancer Research)!

The ribbon was kinda floppy so I 'mod podged' it to stiffen it!!

Thanks for hoppin' by and now it's time to head on over to Vicki's Summerthyme Studio to see what faulous-ness she's created for us!!

And here is the entire Blog Hop line-up just in case there are any hiccups along the way!!
Totally Stampalicious
Cindy Haffner's Corner
Monique - For The Love of Paper
Lynnor - Just Add Glitter
Melissa - My Paper Obsession
Laurie - On the Bright Side
Becky - Stampin' For Fun
Patricia - Stamping With Kokirose
Joycelyn - Stamps 'n' Coffee
Vicki - Summerthyme Studio
Stacy - Twinshappy
Sue - Coffeestamper (SCS Gallery)

Thanks for joining us and GOOD LUCK!!

22 comments:

  1. I agree, laughter is the best medicine and Stella could bring a smile to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Joycelyn, love the new stamps~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK!!! I love this Joycelyn!! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say J, your creations never cease to amaze me! LOVe this!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your save the hooters awareness ribbon, that is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joycelyn... this is awesome.. I love your breast cancer ribbon.... wonderfully creative... Hugs.. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job. I think this is a brilliant idea. I would love to try this myself. Thanks for sharing, Tanya R.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! What a FABULOUS idea!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just made me totally smile, Joycelyn :) I think your are an amazing woman! I would totally wear one of those badges - you did a fantastic job! WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stella adds an interesting perspective to the fight against breast cancer that would bring humor to the toughest of circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea for the ribbon. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome, the perfect centerpiece for the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  13. This ribbon is a great idea! Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that sounds like something a guy would say...haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great projects! Really loving these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea for using that stamp with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!