Saturday, September 4, 2010

C4C53 All About Books!

Well hello Crazy Fans!!! It's Saturday and that means another challenge over at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog and it's anew month so that means a new Hostess!!! As it happens, the hostess this month is yours truly....ME!!!
The beginning of September is always all about Back To School, so I thought it would be fun to have a challenge All About Books!! ANYTHING Book related works!!

I decided to make a bookmark for both of my kiddoes to take to school!!! IT also gave me the opportunity to ink up the fun Back To School set from SU!s last mini!

I laminated these after they were all done...but wouldn't you know it...if you laminate those embossed labels the heat makes them completely DISAPPEAR!!!!! LOL!!! It makes sense now that I think about it but it didn't even occur to me while I was making them!!! Needless to say, I re-made the labels and places them ON TOP of the laminated bookmarks!!
Live learn!! LOL!

Thanks so much for stoppin' in and I hope you'll play along with the rest of us Crazies!!
Just upload your card or project to your blog or on-line gallery and link it back to the C4C Blog using the Mr. Linky provided!

13 comments:

  1. Perfectly sweet bookmarks, Jocelyn. Love them!;) hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE bookmarks, Joycelyn!!! Love that 'label" element!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, wow, wow... It´s so very pretty Joycelyn...your choice of papers is fabby...BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so dang cute....that bookworm just makes me smile!!!....

    as to learning along the creative process....I learned a lesson two weeks ago I will share ....it really was a duh! moment....but I had colored my image, placed some rhinestones on the image AND then I die cut and embossed....BIG MISTAKE ....rhinestones got crushed and pushed into the cardstock......makes sense...just wasn't working on a full charge I guess.....lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute idea Jocyelyn!!! The bookmarks are super sweet!!! Thanks for a fun challenge!!! Have a fabulous long weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Joycelyn.. Your kiddies are going to love these personalized book marks.. Had a lot of fun chatting with you the other day.We will have to do it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable, Jocelyn! Love the papers you used, and that you included their grades on the bookmarks! They'll make for great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are SO darn cute Joycelyn! I love them! the papers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute bookmarks Joycelyn! That worm is adorable. . such a great image for the challenge. Love how you personalized the bookmarks! Thanks for the wonderful challenge. . .being a book lover myself. . it was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute bookmarks! I bet your kids loved them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!