Monday, September 20, 2010

3 Ribbon Tag - Snow Happens!

Well I woke up to fluffy white flakes falling from the sky this morning, and although it's a little early in the year for SNOW, I decided to make the best of it by spending some time in my craft room!!!
I made this for the Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge - Use 3 Ribbons and also today's Technique Lover's Challenge over on Splitcoast! - to make a tag!

I decided to use one of our new Angel Bears from the Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo Line and the sentiment is from our Snowman Set!

I finally had the chance to play with some of my new punches including SU!s new decorative label punch!! The Bear panel was punched with their new 2-1/2" circle punch!!

Well thanks for taking the time to stop by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, snow already! well at least it was good inspiration! Love your little tag Joycelyn! I just ordered that new label punch yesturday, now I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. Fabulous tag and great coloring Joy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!