Thursday, September 23, 2010

I hAM So Grateful!

I had some spare time this morning, so what better place to spend it than in my craft room!!? I checked out a few of my fave challenges and decided to play along in them!
4 Crafty Chicks is celebrating Fall this week!
Paper Sundaes wants us using Fall Colors!
Our Creative Corner provided the groovy Sketch I used
and the Ways TO Use It Challenge on SCS is to create a Holiday card!

I used Farmer Hawg from Totally Stampalicious...I just LOVE all the different sentiments that come with this set!!


This is my first card using Cajun Craze...I think I kinda like it!!! The dp is some old retired SU! It's actually got Really Rust in it but it's close enough for me!! LOL!

Thanks for poppin' by today...I hope everyone is enjoying their week!!

8 comments:

  1. Joycelyn, he's soooo cute! I love this HAWG! I totally *love* FALL colors and Cajun is now one of my FAV colors :) You rocked our challenge girlie! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Joycelyn... Great fall colors, perfect coloring and great cross stitch..Love it...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - lovin' that image! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this image! He just makes me smile everytime I see him. I have used quite a bit of Cajun Craze myself and just love it! Your rocked out FALL themed challenge, thanks for sharing your inspiration with 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The image is fabulous! Great card

    Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just tooo cuuute ! Love this !
    Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Paper Sundaes !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too freakn' cute, love love him, and this card, awesome job. Thanks for playing with us, this is wonderful!

    Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!