Saturday, September 18, 2010

C4C55 Sketch and a New Sponsor

Happy Saturday!!!
Today is particularly special for me because exactly 8 years ago my life was forever changed by the arrival of my beautiful baby girl!! We are celebrating her special day with a shopping trip to West Edmonton Mall with a few of her friends!! I love celebrating my kids' birthdays with a bang as those days are the most important dates of my life...as I'm sure every parent knows!!!
Anyway....on with today's Crazy 4 Challenges challenge!! We've got a sketch for you today!!! Check it out:

And guess what else? We are very excited to have a new sponsor this week and you know what that means....a PRIZE!!! WOOHOO!!! Check it out:

Our sponsor for this week is Meljen's Designs. Meljen's Designs is a digital stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical digital images inspired by her kids and family. Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog.

So here is my take on the sketch using this sweet little Bear!! Isn't he adorable...even though he is, quite clearly, not feeling well!!! Hopefully these bright colors will cheer him up a little!

TO be quite honest, I think this card is a little TOO busy, but it is what it is!! LOL! I have had an insanely busy week and just didn't get time to make another! I have several of MelJen's Designs on file that are just waiting to be brought to life, but alas, it will have to wait for another day!!

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C55. Don't forget to and link it on Mr Linky on the C4C Blog so that everyone else can see it too.

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image Joycelyn...love the colors, love the papers... wonderful coloring!!! HUGS and happy weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. how cute is this little guy! I love him and your coloring looks gorgeous! Fabulous papers!!! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. this would surely cheer up anyone who is not well...such cuteness in one card...the image, the bright, festive colors, the boldness...fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely darling Joycelyn! What a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think this is to busy Joycelyn I think it is very cute!!The image is just adorable and wonderfully colored..Hope your having a great weekend !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW so so cute!!! Love this sweet card!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Your card is so darn cute! I just love how you colored the image and the really cute cute buttons to the side! What a wonderful challenge this week. . the sketch is fabulous!

    Happy Belated birthday to your daughter! Hope she had a wonderful birthday!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!