Saturday, September 25, 2010

C4C56 BLING!!!

Well this is my last week of hosting for the Crazy 4 Challenges so I wanted to finish off with a BLING!! Haha...get it...a BLING?!! *roll eyes* I know...it's a lame but it was the best I could come up with!!
So anyway...the challenge is to pull out your diamonds, pearls, glitter and glitz and show us whatchya got!

So here's my sample...I used a TON of blong on this baby!!! And sure...it looks simple...just plop on one of those fancy stickers, right?! HA!! It took me longer to place those things than it would of to start from scratch!!! LOL!!! If there is some trick to transferring these things PLEASE let me know!!! LOL!!


We would love to have you play along with us, just be sure to link it back to the C4C Blog so we can all check it out!!

Well that's it for today!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by for a little
Stamps 'n' Coffee!!

13 comments:

  1. awww, this is so pretty Joycelyn, love all the bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow now that's a lot of bling. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very elegant. I love this!! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Joycelyn, this is SO elegant! Thank you for the wonderful challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Joycelyn, I have issues with that bling too. You nailed it my Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!! I love this bling.. I have it in my closet and now a little scared to use it lol.. Beautiful card Joycelyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey GF...this was such a fun challenge...thanks for a whole month of fun filled challenges!!! Your card is beautiful!!! The bling accent is awesome!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. now that is BLING at its BEST.....wonderful....however, I must say that I have the same problem with these flourishes of bling.....I can never place them correctly and end up ruining them...if someone gives you some help with that, please share...

    gorgeous card...so elegant and festive with all the bling

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love that corner bling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you didn't mess around with the bling! So pretty! I love the swirly frame design. . .such a beautiful Christmas card. Very elegant for sure!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORgeous!!! I LOVE that frame of bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!