Monday, September 13, 2010

Stampalicious Bookmark Challenge!

Hello and Happy Monday!! We have another challenge going on over at the
Totally Stampalicious Blog
and if you participated in Thursday's Blog Hop, be sure to see it YOU are a winner!!

This week's challenge is to create any kind of BOOKMARK!!

I made this one using our Chef Pierre!! I thought it would be great for marking recipes in my fave cook book!!

Those paper flowers are from CTMH...so fun!!! I used the Two Tags die to make the actual bookmark!!

Well that's it for now!! Thanks for stoppin' in and if you'd like to play along with us, be sure to link your card back at the Totally Stampalicious Blog!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So Cute Joycelyn!!My favorite colors and love the flower at the top:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love the striking colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - consider this scraplifted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!