Wednesday, September 29, 2010

300th Sketch Challenge on SCS!!

WOW!!! Today they are celebrating the 300th Sketch Challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers!!! That's the first place I started my on-line ventures and I still love to go and cruise the gallery and, when time allows, play ing the daily challenges!!!

To celebrate their 300 Sketch Challenges, Roxie rounded up some really awesome prizes, so be sure to check it out HERE and maybe you could win!!

Totally Stampalicious
happens to be one of those sponsors so I thought I'd use one of our images to play along today!

This here is Fat Mouse! Isn't he ADORABLE...and soooo sweet! I colored him with Copics and the yummy papers are from Pink Paislee!

Well thanks for stoppin' by and you might want to scroll down to find out about a FREE Digi Stamp Set from Totally Stampalicious as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!