Saturday, September 11, 2010

C4C54 Kraft Black and Red!!

Hello and Happy Saturday!
Check out the cool color challenge we have goin' on over at the Crazy for Challenges Blog!



Here's a card I made using this beautiful new stamp set from SU!! I decided to focus on the Kraft and Black with just a splash of Red!
You'll notice the lattice punch I used that I bought for Frances's Lattice challenge AFTER I had already done my card for it!! LOL!



And I decided to make another creation with all the same papers being that they were spread all over my desk anyway!! This is a Post-It note pad book! I simply measured and cut the paper to fit the note pad!
I used the brand new release, Shopping Cart Stella, from the Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo Line!
This will sit by the phone in my kitchen...perfect to keep handy to write notes for the bus driver, teachers and such!!

Thanks so much for swingin' by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!!

Feel free to join along...just link up your creation back at the C4C Blog using the Mr. Linky provided!

14 comments:

  1. what fun, love the red butterfly added to your first card and the lattice ... and the perfect image for that notebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! These are gorgeous! You are so creative! Beautiful job, Jocelyn! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects Joycelyn...love the colors... pretty...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous, Jocelyn! The first one especially is absolutely stunning! I LOVE the silhouette flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the elegance of the stamping on kraft and the added dimension. The notebook with the fun image and sentiment is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another fun challenge Joycelyn!!! The colors were awesome!!! Your first card is just WOW and your second card is super fun and so beautiful too!!! Have a great weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Stella...what a great surface for her! I'm still new...how did you make the flower?

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both AWESOME Joycelyn!! I LOVE the first one, just beautiful and your new stamps on the second, hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ever since I knew this color combo was coming up, I seem to keep grabbing it...if you notice, last week's card was with this color combo and, (wink) we might be seeing it again in a week...lol....fabulous creations, Joycelyn....great challenges this month

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these, Joycelyn! Especially the first one--just my style! Thanks for the fun color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wow! Both your cards are awesome. . the first card is beautiful! Love how the background blend with the circle panel design! I actually created a card recently with the same concept after seeing your card! I was inspired by your card. Your second card is adorable! That old gal is sassy!

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!