Thursday, July 23, 2009

WT228 Happy Sea Life!

Yippee!! I finally got to make a card!!!! And you know what that means...my new craft room/studio is FINISHED!!! Well almost lol!! I still have a little more organizing to do and my computer isn't set up yet as I'm waiting on my new little desk for it!! But I can certainly work in there now!! I will take pictures and post them later but first I just had to create something!!



When I saw today's Way To Use It Challenge I immediately thought of this cute set of charms I picked up from the $1 Store a while back, and this little seahorse was in it! I thought it would be the perfect accent to go along with this sweet image from the new Mermaid Hanna Set!! It felt so good to make something!!

Stay tuned for pics of my new space which I hope to get posted today... but first I have to mow the lawn and I'm pretty sure the kids want to go swimming today...it's HOT...finally!! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for stoppin' in for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is soooo beautiful. I love the image and the colors... Happy friday Joy...;-) Hugs from Silke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!