Friday, July 24, 2009

HSC79 A Circular Challenge!

It's time for the Friday Challenge over in the Hanna Stamps Forum and this week the wonderfully talented Silke has challenged us to create a circle card!! I just love this Tennis Riley and thought he would look great with a tennis ball as a base for him!



I used my nesties to create the card base out of Gable Green cs and then drew in the lines with my white gel pen! Riley is colored with Copics!

If you want to play along this week be sure to post your creation on the challenge thread so we can all see your wonderful work!

Thanks for taking the time to stop in for some Stamps 'n' Coffee!!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute and creative idea with the ball for the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin Riley he is adorable, great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of Riley being on a tennis ball base! Fabulous work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!