Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fireman Riley is HAWT!!!

Isn't he just the CUTEST!!!! He is a surprise release from Hanna Stamps which will be available soon! I decided to incorporate a few of the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges into my card including Cindy Haffner's awesome sketch, Deborah Lynn S' texture challenge, and Lauraly's ways to use ribbon or fibre! There are so many FABULOUS challenges to choose from so thanks to all those Dirty Girls for their time and effort into putting this together...especially Jen Balcer!! :)


I hope to get a few more in before Aug 1st as long as time alllows but I'm thrilled to have gotten at least one card done for it!!

I used black, white, red, and summer sun cardstock and Riley is colored with Copics. I made the sentiment with two red labels under a black label and then stamped on a word window. The 4 square panels were run through two different cuttlebug panels and I guess that pretty much covers it!! Lol!! Thanks for stoppin' by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG he is too cute, thanks so much for playing Joycelyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so totally cute! I really need to buy this one, cute as all get out Joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!