Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blog Award!

Well what do you know...I got my first Blog Award! Patti from Creations by Patti gave me this beautiful award and now I get to share it with some of my favorite blogs!




Here are the blogs I would like to pass this award on to:

Stampin For Fun


Inking Idaho

Rubbah Soul

Summerthyme Studio

Bunny-Zoe's Blog

Stop and Stamp the Roses

Twinshappy

Paper In The Works


Three Clovers Designs

Silli

Now all of the bloggers that I have chosen for this award can select a few of their own favorite blogs to share this award with! Thanks again, Patti, for selecting mine!!
Hope you all are having a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Joy you are so sweet! Thank you for the award. I am horrible at these things... Thank you so much for listing me! Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you are sooo sweet Many many thanks... I am so happy... Hugs and happy friday! Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwww, gee, thanks! This is so sweet! Totally lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joycelyn, Congratulations on receiving your award and you are so sweet to pass to me. Thank you. x Have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so sweet Joycelyn! Thanks so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!