Monday, July 6, 2009

Are You Ready To Party?!

That's right!! It's time for another fabulous and fun Release Party over in the Hanna Stamps Forum! There's going to awesome chat, fun challenges, and amazing prizes...waht more could you ask for?!? The fun starts tonight at 9PM EST so hopefully we'll see you there! In the mean time, here are a few more samples of what's to come!



This is the Retro Release Riley for July aka Tennis Riley...he looks like he's ready to kick some but on the courts!




These sweet little gift bags are from Perfect Package...another Retro Release! I used Dazzling Diamonds on them to really make them sparkle! I had lots o' fun with my Bold Brights today!

Thanks for stoppin in for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee! I'm off to play with my new Hannas and Rileys before I have to leave for work so hopefully I'll have some more to share with you today!

3 comments:

  1. hee hee Riley looks great to party! Very cute Joy! great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I like those colors together. It is amazing how a touch of black goes along way. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!