Friday, July 10, 2009

Hanna Stamps Friday Sketch Challenge!

Nikki aka Bunny-Zoe is our wonderful hostess for this weeks challenge over in the Hanna Stamps Forum! She has a great sketch for us this week so I hope you'll play along!



I decided to use the newly released Cyber Riley! I was inspired to make this by the Rockabilly Specialty paper as this particular pattern made me think of viruses and how awful it can be when you get one!! One of our fellow Hanna Fans, KelliJo, is currently dealing with one of those nasty beasties right now which is probably what made me think of it in the first place!! So thanks for the inspiration KJ...even if it was at your expense! ;)

Thanks for taking the time to stop in for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!

2 comments:

  1. We were just talking about how fabulous your work is last night..great job on your cards and cant wait to see your new room, make sure to post some pics..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!