Saturday, October 3, 2009

OCC - Inspired Journal

Hiya! Lori Rider, our awesome Hostess for the month October, found some beautiful journals to inspire us! You can find them over at Our Creative Corner!
I was immediately inspired to alter my Husband's To Do Book (yes book, a list isn't big enough!)...something I've been meaning to do for a while!! He grabbed one of my Composition Books a few weeks ago and started a HUGE list of things that he wants to get done!! I'm so lucky to have the kind of guy that always 'gets it done'!! He is very handy and has done many renovations on our home!!



I had to keep it masculine AND practical...two things that can really dampen one's creativity...no room for frills here!! I had some paper and fabric stickers from Little Yellow Bicycle and used them as my main source of decor for the book! The Quote is a sticker that I've had forEVER...I love it when I get the opportunity to use something that has been in my stash a while!!

Be sure to check out the source of inspiration over on the OCC Blog and be sure to play along! If you upload to SCS use keyword OCCC!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!

9 comments:

  1. I should totally do a journal for my hubby! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - Joycelyn this is a wonderful inspired journal!!! Love this idea!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous - I love that your inspiration was different from the others. It's always so interesting to see each person's special twist on a challenge. I hope your husband enjoys this special journal you have made for him! You rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great journal - I'm sure your DH will love it! Very fun take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A TO DO BOOK! I love it! I don't think my hubby would go for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project and design Joycelyn, I LOVE the sentiment! Have a fun weekend, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! You are very lucky to have such a wonderful husband!
    Cindyb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!