Saturday, October 24, 2009

Crazy For Shapes - Here's To Good Friends

Our Crazy 4 Challenges Hostess, Ms. Vicki Garrett, challenged to use THREE different shapes on our card!

A good friend of mine is moving to Vancouver Island next week and we're getting together for a little Good-Bye Soiree on Saturday night...should include some great food, fine wine and plenty of love and laughter!! I created this card to accompany her gift which consists of a couple of books of hiking trails on the Island!



The card base is square, the main panel is a rectangle, there is an oval hiding behind that, and the sentiment is on a circle!

The main image is from My Favorite things - Girls Night Out...appropriate I thought!!

I used Rockabilly Specialty DP and the new black and white DP from the Mini (both SU!). I pieced the girls' outfits and colored everything else with Copics.

Well I think that just about covers it!! We'd love it if you'd play along, just be sure to post your creation to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog using Mr.Linky and if you upload to SCS use Keyword C4C8!

Thanks for poppin' by and if you're up for another challenge just keep scrollin' down to see what the OCC has for you!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Joycelyn I love your fun card, looks like a great idea, sippin wine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, joycelyn! great color combo and scene!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this set in black and red, Joycelyn!!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww your so thoughtful :)..Great card MY most favorite colors!!!! Have a great time saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - Joycelyn - I know your friend is gonna love this!!! I know I would!!! I hope you all have a fabulous time together!!! Perfect take on the challenge!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS! I just got this stamp when MFT had their free digi giveaway and can't wait to play w/ it. LOVe the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a stunning card luv the colour combo, fabby layout, luv it, sue,x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!