Saturday, October 17, 2009

OCC - Color Challenge Christmas

Our October Hostess, Lori Rider ,has come up with a GORGEOUS color combination for us this week on Our Creative Corner!

We sure hope you'll play along and if you do be sure to post you creation on the OCC using Mr. Linky and if you upload to SCS use Keyword OCCC!

These colors inspired me to make a Christmas card! I pulled out this fun tree set from CTMH! The trees are embossed with Iridescent Ice.



I didn't use very much of the Soft Suede on this...just the tree bases, but at least there is some!!! Lol! I rarely use Handsome Hunter but I think I'll be pulling it out a lot more this season!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!!

10 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Perfect take on the colors!!!! This is one awesome card for the holidays!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the colors and those trees are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific take on the color challenge, Jocelyn! I love the way the Blush Blossom looks embossed. I really hadn't thought of using these colors for a Christmas card, but I really, really like it. You have made it look so great that I think I'll be using this combo again too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I like how you cut out the trees and have them as the center, great color palette also Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love your card! The trees are fantastic!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous. I thought about making a Christmas card with these colors and didn't, so I'm really glad someone else did! I love those trees and the way you cut them out. The embossed blush cardstock is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so awesome - the trees poking out of the middle oval remind me to think out of the box (or oval in this case!). You are so clever!

    Gorgeous card! As always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Joycely, your layout is so pretty and I LOVE the placement of your colors.

    Have a fun week, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spectacular!!! It is absolutely beautiful!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunningly unexpected colors....DELISCIOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!