Saturday, October 17, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch Challenge!

Check out the WICKED AWESOME sketch from our Fab Hostess Vicki Garrett!!!


Now I know you're going to want to play along so make sure you head over the the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog and post your creation using Mr. Linky so we can all check it out! If you upload to SCS use Keyword C4C7!!

Here's my creation using High Hopes Stamps...I just love these Canadian characters!!



I used SU! dp from the new Mini...can't remember what it's called and I'm too lazy to go downstairs and look! Lol! I hand sewed little buttons to the snowflakes. The sentiment is computer generated and I added a maple leaf brad to the tag. Thanks for a great sketch, Vicki!



Thanks so much for stoppin' by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee and be sure to scroll down for another fantastic challenge from Our Creative Corner!

6 comments:

  1. Tooo cute - great sketch card!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute! I love this HH, I really should just get it even though I am not Canadian. hee hee Super cute Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute Joycelyn! I LOVE the snowflake embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is such a great sketch and an absolutely adorable image! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!