Monday, April 12, 2010

Stampalicious Monday - Critter Card!

Hello all my Stampalicious friends!!!! Hope everyone is having a GREAT Monday!!
We have all kinds of fun and exciting news going on over at the Totally Stampalicious Blog including our BLOG CANDY WINNER!

We also have New Release and Blog Hop coming up...check out the fun blinkie to your right and feel free to grab the code below it for your own blog!!! This release is gonna ROCK!!!!

We are also having a SALE!! This week only we are selling TWO of our favorite Stamp Sets for only $10 each!!! Woohoo!!


To celebrate this sale our challenge this week is to make a card using any kind of CRITTER on it!! I chose to use our Rockin' Frawg!!


I haven't made a circle card in while so I thought I'd give it a try for this creation! I used some Glitter Ritz on his guitar as well!!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today and as always, yoour comments are MUCH appreciated!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi Joycelyn... I love this round Rockin Frawg card... the bright dp, musical note brad. wonderful colouring.... love the sparkle on his guitar.... wonderful card.

    Hugs... Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaach!! This is tooooo coooool!! I love the round shape!! Absolutely perfect in every way!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!