Saturday, April 10, 2010

C4C32 - 1-2-3 Anya!

It's time for another CRAZY Saturday and this week, our fabulous hostess Lynda Benden - Stamps Act, has challenged us to something as EASY as 1-2-3!!!

SO what does that mean?!
Create a card or project using the following:
1 Ribbon
2 Buttons OR Brads
3 Punches

And we have another AWESOME sponsor this week!! (well they sponsored last week too but I wasn't here lol!)

Here is my creation using this beautiful image from the CakeGirl stamps from
The Greeting Farm!!


And here's a close-up of the butterflies!! I just got this embosslits die from SU!! LOVE it!!


The 2 brads are the flower center and the 'body' of the large butterfly! I used two different punches for the flower and I'm hoping my butterfly die will count as a punch as well!!
While I was on holiday's last week, I went and hung out with Cindy H for an afternoon and she taught me how to make all kinds of cool flowers!!! THANKS Cindy!!

I sure hope you'll play along with us...just be sure to post your creation back at the C4C Blog and if you upload to SCS use Keyword C4C32!

Scroll down to find another fun challenge for today!!

8 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME Joycelyn! Oh my gosh, the butterflies are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty Joycelyn, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Joycelyn!! Your flower is perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty!! The butterflies are fun, aren't they?! Love your colors too! TFS!!

    Lucky you to get to "hang" with Cindy H!! Too cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joycelyn, your card is sooo cute. I love the image...;-) and the fabby butterflys... Fun!!!! Hugs and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. joycelyn...this is spectacular! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely adorable, Joycelyn... love the sweet image and all those butterflies... crushed flower and crinkled ribbon ... wonderfully done. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!