Saturday, April 17, 2010

OCC - Butterflies Flutter By!

I was very excited when I saw Dana's (Dana's Dabbling Studio) challenge for Our Creative Corner this week...to use BUTTERFLIES on our project!!

I just recently bought the Butterfly Embosslit from the SU! Mini Catalogue and I absolutely LOVE it...AND it's perffect for Dana's challenge!!!!!

I decided to keep this simple and go with a 'silhouette' motif! I really like how this turned out!!

I used Kraft and Black...easy-peezy-lemon squeezy!! Now that I'm looking at it though, I think I should have used some bling or pearls down the large Butterfly's center!! Oh well...next time!! LOL!!

Feel free to play along...just post your creation back at the OCC Blog and if you upload to SCS use keyword OCCC!!
Thanks so much for stoppin' by for a visit with me!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. What a striking butterfly card. I love how you used the embosslit and kept the black consistent through the whole card. Amazing job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely herd? flock? troop? of butterflies, Jocelyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER GF this is gorgeous!!! Love your butterfly card!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly amazing!! I am drooling over this one, Jocelyn!! I love B&W and this is just sensational. I just ordered that die from SU last week, but haven't received it yet. You have really inspired me to get going with it as soon as I can get my hands on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Love all those butterflies!!! I love all the dimension of the wings. Great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhh Kraft & BLACK! I love it!!! Totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!