Monday, April 19, 2010

Stampalicious Monday and a Tribute to Her Royal Highness!

I love Mondays!!! Not the having to get up and the kids off to school part...but the time I have to play in my craft room after wards!!!
I had several good reasons to make a card or two today...the FIRST being that it is Stampalicious Monday and we have a FABULOUS color challenge going on over at the TS Blog as well as the upcoming Blog Hop!!

SECONDLY, and more importantly, our DT Member Sue Titolo aka Coffeestamper was chosen to be the Queen For The Day! Check it out, along with Sue's AWESOME gallery here!!

Here is the FIRST card I made using this card here!

I just had to use Coffee Brawd as I believe she is a little like our Sue...so I figured this would be a good way to pay tribute!!! The colors of course are inspired by the Stampalicious Monday Challenge!! (Thanks Vicki!!)


I also found this gorgeous creation in her gallery and absolutely HAD to CASE it as well!! I changed the stamps but used the same set and I also used blues instead of greens! My butterfly is a little different as well...but other than that it's very much like Sue's masterpiece!

Congratulations Sue!!
You deserve this wonderful honor!! Enjoy your Reigning Week as Queen!!


Thanks so much for stoppin' by for a visit!!!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!