Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easel Card Drawer Box!!

Well I'm back from our family vacation to Saskatchewan to see my parents and I couldn't wait to get back into my craft room!!! I did, however, get to do a little crafting with the
Oh-So-Talented Cindy Haffner!! We had a wonderful visit full of laughter, chat and a bit of coloring and crafting!! She taught me all kinds of stuff!!

Anyhoo...it's time for another Totally Stampalicious challenge!! This week we're making easel cards... thanks to Kokirose for the suggestion!
We also have announced our Guest Designer for our next release so be sure to head over to the blog to check it out!

Well, I came across this lovely creation by Mustang Sarah in the Splitcoast Gallery and thought it might be fun to give it a try!!
Here is the link to Kirsten's Blogg for the tutorial!

There are 4 drawers...one on each side!! I just love making little projects like this!

I pulled out my Old Brawd from Totally Stampalicious!!
LOVE her!!



It was so nice to get into my craft room and build something after over a week away!!
Thanks so much for stopping by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!

11 comments:

  1. oh Joycelyn this is so awesome!!!..I love her pearls and big bloom on her hat... Fantastic job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Home Joycelyn, can't wait to get together again. Love your Old Brawd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness... Joycelyn, this is absolutely fabulous... what a wonderful design... I love everything about it... Will have to try my hand at this.... The "Old Brawd" never looked better.....
    Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now how the heck did you make this a drawer! How cool is that... She looks awesome, her necklace is totally cute! Fantastic work Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! Using the easel card as the topper for your box is total genius!! Love the paper pieced skirt and those fabo pearl beads!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love that image and sentiment and the pearl beads are genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont you just love making those boxes? I just made one this week they are so much fun. Great work.

    http://michelesscrappyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS J~ Just Beautiful!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I LOVE this! She looks fabulous and I love the layers and colours! Thanks for including the link, I may have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your easel box Joycelynn. You must have read my mind! I was thinking of making a similar project! Love yours though!!
    How fantastic that you were able to stamp with Cindy H. I love her work too!!
    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE YOUR EASEL CARD BOX,THE COLOURS ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL, JACKIE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!