Saturday, April 10, 2010

OCC Bows - Namastè!

Happy Saturday!! We have another fun challenge going on over at Our Creative Corner!! This week our awesome hostess, Dana Grothaus, has us using bows on our creations!!

We had to say good-bye to two of our OCC designers

Jenny Gropp - One Krafty Kat
and
Silke Ledlow - My Life

I can't tell you what a pleasure it was to work along side these two amazingly talented women!
You will both be missed on this team but I will definitely see you around blog land!

We also have some new designers that joined us last week but I wasn't here to welcome them so I'd like to take the time to do that now!

Diane Gilbert - My Little Stamping Spot


Julie Leblanc - Kewl Stamps-N-More

Sarah Gough - ThINKing Stamps

Such wonderful talent to add to the team!!!!

So now onto my card for today's challenge!!! I just started a Yoga class and had to use my Serenity Now set from MFT Stamps!


I decided to try to create my own Lotus Flower for this card! I used an old flower punch from EK Success that I've had forever!!
I really like how it turned out! After visiting with Cindy Haffner...she taught me how to make different flowers with different punches...I was inspired to make this!
I colored the image with copics and sponged all the edges with Sage ink!

So how's about you pull out your ribbon and play along with us!! Just link you creation back to the OCC Blog and if you upload to SCS use Keyword OCCC!

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit me today!

9 comments:

  1. These colors are so lovely - I love all the pretty touches you added to this card. Great coloring with your Copics and beautiful ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Joycelyn! I love this MFT set...your coloring is awesome and I love the color combo you chose to use. You did fantastic with making your own flower - very nice! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joycelyn ~ Thanks for the very nice welcome to the DT! I LOVE this card it is soooo fun, I love the color combination and the double bows! Great Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh your flower turned out SUPERB!! I think I need that punch!! I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, thanks for the welcome! I love this, the colours are just so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Joycelyn! Great colors - love the embossing strips along each side. Fab bows and I'm all about hand made flowers so I LOVE
    yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jocelyn, your card is totally peaceful! Have a fabulous namaste weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card, Joycelyn... Love the image, pretty papers,embossed edges and that fabulous Lotus flower.... great ribbon treatment too. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so soft and lovely! Congratulations, your card is being featured on the MFT Blog as part of Our Favorite Finds this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!