Monday, April 26, 2010

Giggle-Licious Monday!

Head on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog to find the lucky winners of last week's Blog Hop and Challenge winner!!
While your there you can check out the humorous samples from the DT for this week's Stampalicious Monday Challenge!!

I used Nurse Stella for mine...I was hysterical the first time I saw this in Jodie's Digi Shop...absolutely HILARIOUS...and you know what they say??? Laughter is the best medicine!!
Well now you can get this sassy character in clear photpolymer... she and SEVEN other fun sets are available NOW at Totally Stampalicious!!

Thanks so much for taking the time stop in for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!!

Oh...and just in case I don't post again before I leave...I'm headed to Vegas to finally marry my 'hubby' of 10 years!! So I'll 'see' ya when I get back and I'll be sure to post some pics!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!