Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fabric Flowers and A Sketch!

I always get so excited when I find time to play in my craft room that I wasn't expecting!! I decided to put that time to good use by playing along in a couple of fun challenges!!

Totally Stampalicious - Use Fabric on your Creation
This is Scarlette...she is one of our Totally Stampalicious Stamp sets from the Bugaboo Line!!
We'll be releasing FOUR BRAND NEW SETS tomorrow night and celebrating with a Blog Hop and super great prizes!!
The Blog Hop starts Thursday at 9PM EST at the
Totally Stampalicious Blog!

Check out the cool new blinkie on my side bar!!

I just love the Specialty paper that SU! came out with in the 08/09 catalogue...I hope to see more in this year!! I used Slumber Party here...one of my very faves!!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this - the colours are awesome and I love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for a second posting - I just noticed you're from Niton Junction - I'm in Fort Saskatchewan!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!