Saturday, June 5, 2010

C4C40 - I'm So Excited I Could Pleat!

HAHAHAHA!!! I love the title of this post!!!! You'll understand why when you see my card!!!
Mercy, our fabulously CRAZY June challenge hostess has us creating with pleats this week!!! This is something I rarely do, but I LOVE the look....great challenge, Mercy...THANKS!!!

To start this month out with a bang, our Crazy 4 Challenges sponsor, Stamp N Plus Scrap N, will be giving away a prize to one of the lucky participants of this week's challenge! The winner will be randomly selected then announced on next week's post!


So here's my creation for today...and now you'll understand the title of my post...it totally made me giggle!!
I used Scarlette from the Bugaboo Line from Totally Stampalicious!


If you're up for some 'pleatin', be sure to post your creation back at the C4C Blog using Mr.Linky!!
Thanks so much for stoppin' by and I hope you all have a great weekend!!

13 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute Joycelyn, love the image and the papers... Great work...;-) BIG hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee wonderful girl, love those pleats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, love your title, Joycelyn! And your card is awesome! LOVE your pleated paper--this is a rockin' card, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..what an awesome card Joycelyn! I love her...she's hilarious! It really reminds me of a certain "crazy fan" who found out about Totally Stampalicous stamps BAH HAHAHA!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catchy title GF...LOL!!! Yoru card is fabulous...fun colors and you totally rocked these pleats!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card cracked me up ... love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joycelyn.....with that title you almost made me truly PIMP....too funny...and I needed a funny today...thanks.....love your pleating, the ribbon, the dp....it all just rocks

    ReplyDelete
  8. So totally cute!! I love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your title Joycelyn! LOL!!! Your pleats are awesome and so is that darling image! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. too cute, joycelyn! great colors, fabulous coloring, and LOVE that pleated paper! wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these colors Joycelyn... Awesome pleats I am going to have to try that ..it adds so much texture and volume.. :) Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is AWESOME!! I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!