Saturday, June 26, 2010

C4C43 Mercy's Sketch!

Happy Saturday!!
This is Mercy's last challenge for the month and also, sadly, her last challenge with the C4C! It has been an honor working along side her amazing talent for the last year, and I know we'll continue to see her amazing work all over blog land!!
So now, without further ado...here's her AWESOME sketch!!!



Here's my take on it using Birthday Stella from the Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo Line!!


I just got my Large Scallop Die from MFT's line of Die-Namics!!! LOVE it!!! I also got some the awesome felt that they have now too!!!

Well I guess that's it for now! We hope you'll play along and leave a link to your creation back at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog so we can all have a chance to check it out!!!

9 comments:

  1. wow and big smile Joycelyn..., love the funny image and the colors... HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh that sentiment totally cracked me up!!!! LOL!!! Love the colours and what you did with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you were aiming to make me laugh, it worked, girlie! I'm just glad I didn't have a mouth full of coffee at the time! This is exactly how I feel--what's one more friggin' candle, LOL!!! Love it and I love your card--amazingly done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So FUNNY Joycelyn, love your new die!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. joycelyn...this is so stinkin' hilarious! amazing job on this week's sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMBO Joycelyn!!! You are so funny! I LOVE this image! That will be me in a few years but I'll have a beer next to my cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the image on your card. . .it's hilarious. . especially the sentiment. I sorta feel like that lady on my birthdays. . LOL! Your card is such a fun card. . it made me smile. . :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG....a PIMP one...love it....and, unfortunately, so dang true....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!