Saturday, June 19, 2010

C4C42 - Paper Flowers And A Get Well Card

Hi everyone,

Before we get onto today's challenge we have a few announcements to make regarding changes in the C4C Design Team.

First up Lori Boyd is super busy with all that she has been doing recently, and with summer now here she wants to spend lots of time with her "5 little reasons". Thanks, Lori, for all your inspiration over the past 12 months, it's been lots of fun working along side you on the team!

We are also excited to introduce to you a new member to our Design Team, I am sure many of you will know her already because her creations are amazing!!!!!!!! Please welcome Maria Bell of Stampin' Inspirations blog!

Now let's see what Mercy - Lord Have Mercy has challenges us to this week!!

PAPER FLOWERS!
That's right!! She wants us using any kind of paper flower on our creation!!

Here's mine using Nurse Stella...a Bugaboo Image turned Stamp Set by Totally Stampalicious!

I used a few different flower punches and dresssed 'em up with a little bling!! That polka dot background is one of my latest embossing folders!!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!!!

11 comments:

  1. As a nurse, I can really appreciate the humor in this one, Joycelyn! Such a fun get well card! It's sure to cheer up anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that image is hilarious! I'm an RN so I can totally relate! LOL! Beautiful coloring, Joycelyn. . .and I love the dot embossing. It's the first time I've seen it. Love all the pretty flowers too. . your card is just gorgeous!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...you got me with this one....thankfully I didn't have coffee IN my mouth at the time....so fabulously put together....

    hope you are having a great weekend
    hugs
    joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's mahvelous! Love everything, colours, flowers, patterns, bling and your new embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMBO!!! Joycelyn, this is hilarious and your coloring is wonderful!!! Great card girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...your card is beautiful, love the funny image...The colors are fabulous... Hugs and happy weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  7. this image and sentiment are such a hoot-love your card & the new ef

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so funny!!! Awesome coloring Joycelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!