Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stampalicious Challege - Paper Piecing!

Look who had time to play this week?! ME!!!!
It's a good thing too because we have a NEW RELEASE coming up TOMORROW NIGHT!!!
The party starts at the
Thursday April 19th
9pm EST!

I LOVE paper piecing and like so many other things, I don't do it near enough so I was glad to be able to find some time to play along in this week's challenge!!

I used Margaret Umbrella from the latest March Release from  

Check out those SCRUMPTIOUS papers!!! I got those from my friend, Cindy Haffner, when she and I met up for coffee Easter Weekend in her home town!!! I know, I know....I am soooo lucky!!!! Stay tuned for more cards using this paper line (Autumn Leaves I think she said) 'cuz I am LOVING them!!! Thank you Cindy!!!

Well that's it from me!!! Hope you'll play along with us over at Totally Stampalicious...you just never know when we're going to be giving stuff away!!!
Thanks for stoppin' by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee

4 comments:

  1. Yay for stampin' time!!! this is FAB! i DO love those papers!!! can't wait til the release tomorrow night! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee I think the paper is October Afternoon Joycelyn. Love your paper piecing, I plan on do that with some of the Stampalicious stamps you gave me.

    Hugs Cindy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a sweet scene and wow..the paper piecing is fabulous, Joycelyn...high fives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret is awesome! I have to agree with you, the papers are also really great. from Martha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!