Friday, April 20, 2012

C4C133 - Make it POP with Black!

YAY for Saturdays!!!
We have an awesome challenge for you over at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog hosted by the fabulously talented Cindy Haffner!!! This week, she wants us to use black cardstock on our images to make them POP!!! This really does work people so come on and give it a try!!!

We also have a super cool SPONSOR this week and that usually means a PRIZE!! 
A big shout out to 

I bought this set from there a few years back....it has soooo many possibilities and plus it's all about coffee...I like coffee!!! ALOT!!!!!
Those gorgeous papers you're seeing there are from my friend Cindy Haffner, who I happened to have breakfast with in her home town just a few weeks ago!!!

And here is another card I made for this challenge (trying to make up for the last two weeks that I missed!) using a new Stamps set from Totally Stampalicious - Gus and Stella Anniversary...only instead of using one of the sassy sentiments from the set, I decided to appeal to their more romantic side and I used one of the beautifully scripted sentiment from this There She Goes mini set!! You can count on seeing more sentiments on my cards from that one....LOVE them!!!!
I've been wanting to try out the white on white shapes with just one of a different color for a while...sooooo COOL!!!!

Well that's it from me...thanks for stoppin' by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!

4 comments:

  1. Love them both, Joycelyn! Your black is poppin' for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pieced coffee cup and the layout on that card.....and I LOVE your Gus and Stella card....so dramatic and yet CAS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!