Monday, July 11, 2011

Outside the Box!

First! Let me take a moment to tell you all about a
SUPER FUN Christmas in July BLOG HOP with Bugaboo Digi Stamps
starting next

Saturday, July 16th 7am EST
Totally Stampalicious is teaming up with all the talent over at Bugaboo and
there's going to be AWESOME prizes and some amazing eye candy so make sure you mark it on your calendar!!


Now onto today's news!! We're having another fun challenge over at the
Totally Stampalicious Blog and this week it's all about
Anything But a Square or Rectangle!!





Here is my creation! I used my Cricut to create the card base, bow and 'ribbon'!
Present Scarlette is colored with Copics! I kept it simple as I wanted it to still look like a 'Present' but I'm not sure I'm crazy about it! It's also HUGE (about 9" tall!)
Well that's it from me...thanks for stoppin' by and if you want to play along just leave a link to your creation back at the TS Blog so we can all check it out!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this present shaped card Joycelyn! It's super cool! Love the squiggly orange ribbon and presents Scarlette goes perfectly with this one! Fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Joycelyn! I love this big ole present and Scarlette looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FANTASTIC Joycelyn! What a wonderful idea and the Scarlette image is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this card....good use of your Cricut.....very feminine and fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat-o! Totally fantastic girlie...WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh - this is just awesome! Never seen anything like it - soooo neat! And to think ... I have a cricut and rarely use it....now I'm inspired!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!