Friday, July 29, 2011


Hi everyone and happy Saturday.
It's challenge time again over at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and our challenge hostess,
Cindy is bringing you her last fun challenge for the month. Today we are making Tent Card's. Here is a Tutorial for your Tent Card!!

I decided to use
Friendly Dexter!! He is just one of our brand new Releases from
Totally Stampalicious!

He was created by the amazingly talented Sylvia Zet of Wee Stamps!

I gotta tell ya I just LOVE this little guy!!!! Sooooo sweet!!! I thought he was perfect for the Tent Card just so I could make it look like he was flying!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous card, clouds looks awesome Joycelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card Joycelyn! This layout is perfect for DEXTER!!! Gorgeous colors, love the sky! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I Gotta tell you, I love this little guy too!!! He is soooooo cute.. And I love what you did with him..

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just makes me smile, Joycelyn! Perfectly done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....what a fab setting for Dexter...he sure looks like he is happily among the clouds...very clever, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my GOSH!!!! I am totally in LOVE with Dexter!!! He is SOOOOOOOOOO freakin' CUTE!!!!! Omgosh!!!!! Can't wait to see him again!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dragon is ADORABLE! Darling card, Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!