Monday, April 4, 2011

Stampalicious Mojo Birthday!

Happy Monday!! We are enjoying one last day off of Spring Break before the kids head back to school and I'm spending that time playin' with paper!

I've used a couple of different challenges for today's creation!
We have a Birthday Challenge going on over at the Totally Stampalicious Blog and I used this fabulous Mojo Monday sketch!!


Here's my sassy Birthday card using Stella from the
Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo Line!


I used my Copics to color her and some yummy SU! dp! That's Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, and Peach Parfait cs!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!

10 comments:

  1. FABULOUS Joycelyn you nailed this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.....what a fab sketch AND well, Stella looks fabulous....and the sentiment if PERFECT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, love the colors, they are wonderful! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Joycelyn! That was one of my favorite SU dp's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FAB*U*LOUS Joycelyn! Love those colors and the fun Stella you used. Gorgeous ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Joycelyn!! Your coloring is fabulous and your color combination is perfect for this fun and whimsical birthday card!!

    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vibrant and FUN! She looks happy... right??? lol These papers are cheerful and would make her smile yes. Great birthday card Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so funny and adorable! I saw it at Mojo Monday & I'm glad I came here to get a closer look! Hugs-Raquel @ raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, love it, love it Joycelyn! Love the colors you used for her...WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!!! This is great! Love the sentiment & your coloring is wonderful :) Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!