Saturday, April 2, 2011

C4C81 Sketch Challenge

It's another fabulous Saturday at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog and we have a brand new Hostess! The incredibly talented Silke - Sille is April's Crazy Hostess and this week she has this FABULOUS Sketch for us!


Here is my creation using Birthday Gus from the Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo Line!
I just love the fun and sassy sayings that come with this set!
Gus is colored with Copics, and the dp's have been in my stash a loooong time!! I used some twine from The Twinery and frayed it out to mock his birthday hat! I'm finding I'm reaching for my twine more and more!!

THanks for stippin' by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!!

13 comments:

  1. hehe, love the funny image, love your coloring too...FABULOUS girl...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gus! You did a FAB job coloring him Joycelyn - the colors ROCK! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I can think of someone that I would give that card to. . .it's so cute! Love the patterns on dps and the colors!!! Awesome job on the C4C sketch. . :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darned cute! Love all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny, Joycelyn!! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Joycelyn!!! This is SO cute and WOW are Gus' legs sexy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Old Fart just makes me smile....as you may or may not know I am a member of an Old Farts Club......made up of teachers and staff who worked at school for years together....now we are mostly retired so the name now really fits our group....and this Old Fart image is perfect for a guy member of our group, especially cuz, like Gus, he likes beer too.....I will be making card with these Gus sets for years to come for him....too funny......anyhooo...your card is fab...love the dp....Old Fart perfection

    ReplyDelete
  8. Giggle..this is too cute and fun! Love it! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who doesn't just love Gus to pieces!!! Love these papers and the frayed Twine too:)..Have a great week Joycelyn!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!