Friday, June 19, 2009

Hanna Stamps Friday Challenge!

Sandra has come up with a fantastic challenge for us over in the Hanna Stamps Forum! I decided to use my Retro Release Riley (say that 10 times fast!!)...isn't he sweet?!




I used the Slumber Party Specialty paper along with So Saffron. Baja Blue, and Riding Hood Red. The sentiment is from CTMH! I hope you can play along and don't forget to post your creation on the challenge thread so we can all have a peek!

Happy Friday and I hope you all have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. So very fun, Joycelyn!! Love these colors, and the added stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeheeee -- TGhis is so well done and adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! He looks great, and I like this paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!