Friday, August 3, 2012

C4C148 - Teacher Gift

It's a new month and so that means a new hostess for the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog!! 
Silke Ledlow has a super fun challenge - To make a card or project for a Teacher! 

Well I decided to go with a project and made this fun yet simple chalkboard...something you don't see in many classrooms anymore with all the smartboards out there now!



I used the Teacher Occupation Bear from the Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo Line and created a little box to hold the chalk...the board is a plain wooden plaque I got from the $1 Store and I covered it with vinyl chalboard that you would get for your walls. Sooo EASY!!

Well that's it from me...we'd love for you to play along just be sure to leave a link to your blog or on-line gallery back at the C4C Blog so we can all have a chance to check it out!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!