Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another SCS Challenge!

Well Winter is here and I think it means to stay for a while!!!
We are getting our first big snowfall of the year as I sit here and type...I only wish I didn't have to go out in it! Alas, the kids at the school would be a little sad AND hungry if I didn't show up to make their lunch today!
Today's Ways To Use It challenge over on Splitcoast is based on the song 'Baby it's Cold Outside'!

So here is Winter Stella from the Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo Line!!
You have to check out the other sassy sentiments that come with her....hilarious!!

She has a BAD-ITUDE when it comes to snow....the inside of this card reads 
'...somewhere else!'

I used some CTMH papers for this one! 

Thanks so much for stoppin' by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!