Friday, June 24, 2011

C4C93 Sketch Challenge

Hey Peeps!
Lynda, our Crazy 4 Challenges Hostess, has one last challenge, and it's an AWESOME SKETCH!!

I couldn't help but use my awesome Flag Die from Lil' Inker Designs AGAIN on this creation with Violet Scarlette!


Well I guess that's it form me today...short and sweet!
We'd love it if you'd play along with us, just be sure to link your card or project using the Mr.Linky provided over at the C4C Blog!
Thanks for stoppin' by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!!

7 comments:

  1. FABULOUS girl, love the funny image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks regal in these colors....love the floral element and the lattice border...fabbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Joycelyn!! The colors stand out so beautifully!!! I especially love the lattice border. . .it's so pretty! Awesome take on the sketch. . .:)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is GORGEOUS and I LOVE Violent Scarlette!

    Hugs and Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and happy card!!! Love the sentiment too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!