Friday, May 13, 2011

C4C87 Happy Chocolate Chip Day!


Joanne Grzelak who is our challenge hostess this month has another amazing challenge for us all over at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog!

Tomorrow, May 15 is National Chocolate Chip Day!!! Have some image related to ‘chocolate’ on your card/project today. (Eating a chocolate chip cookie during the creative process is optional –but who could pass up a reason to eat a chocolate chip cookie or two??!!!)

So here I used one of my fave sets from MFT! I made the gift box with my Cricut andfilled it will some YUM-O Swiss Chocolate!

Here's a better shot of just the card!



If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C87. Don't forget to head back to the C4C Blog and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

That's it from me today...I'm going to go eat some chocolate now...thanks so much for stoppin' by for a little Stamps, Coffee 'n' Chocolate....hmmmm....might just have to change my handle now!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Joycelyn,
    Wow i love this!Fab colours and design :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Set Joycelyn, love the pretty colors and the sweet image...BIG hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME Joycelyn! I LOVE the beautiful summer colors and your box & card are a perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm....I should have wordedd that challenge differently...should have said that all chocolate treats should be sent to this month's hostess....lol....fabulous card and treat packaging, my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!