Saturday, November 6, 2010

C4C62 Santa Called...

Well I am happy to be back after missing out on last weekend's C4C Challenge!! Last week we got stuck in a snow storm in Saskatchewan and then it was Halloween weekend and the kids had all kinds of fun stuff going on!!!
But, I'm back now and full of sass!!
This week, Cindy, our hostess for the month of November, has us creating
SQUARE Cards!

Well, as you can tell from my previous creations, I LOVE square cards! Most of my cards are 5-1/4 X 5-1/4!
I used our new Phone Call Stella from the Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo Line!
(And now you will understand what I meant by 'full of sass'!! LOL!

I got the jumbo ric rac from a booth at a trade show I was at recently at and the dp is from SU!!

Well that's it for now...thanks for stoppin' in and if you feel like playing along don't forget to link up your creation back at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog!

Have a GREAT Weekend!!!

16 comments:

  1. LOL, I used this set for the first time last week, and I love it; you've made it look fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her....and her attitude.....played with her myself yesterday right after she arrived in my snailmailbox.....love your layout....and the color of her hair is so rich and fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joycelyn, I missed seeing you when you came. Love your card she cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you're back Joycelyn!! I'm sorry you were stuck in a snowstorm but glad you're safe!! Your card is awesome. . that old lady is adorable. . .:) Love the ric rac and pretty paper pattern!! Beautiful as always!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about sass!! This card just cracked me up! That stamp would be perfect for my dad at Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol,,,I just love her Joycleyn... Does she have a stash!! well it is mo-vember!! Love the big ric rack!! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks adorable!!!! That 'stash is hilarious!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh, that is so funny! LOVE that big ric-rac!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe....such a funny image...Love the color...big smile and happy sunday..;-) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally LOL!!! This is a great card. I can think of some people I'd love to send it to:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL at this! This is priceless, Joycelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! What a fun image! Would love to receive a card like this. Puts a smile on my face! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun fun, great layout and Ilike that ribbon ric rak.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!