Saturday, December 26, 2009

Crazy For Challenges - Week #17 - Sketch

Check out this awesome sketch from our very creative Joanne aka Jojot!!


Please join us at Crazy 4 Challenges by playing along this week...just remember to post your creation at the blog uing Mister Linky and if you upload to SCS use Keyword C4C17!

Now here is my version of the sketch using one of my Rileys!


I made this card for the payroll lady at my work! She reminds me every pay period to submit my invoice even though she really doesn't have to...but then I wouldn't get paid!! So needless to say...she really deserves a big THANK YOU!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is still basking in the post Christmas glow!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Riley is super sweet Joycelyn Happy Holidays. Hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Joycelyn ... Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh!! This is just too cute, Joycelyn!!! Love how you did the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the richness of this card- not to mention, Riley is adorable!

    Angela
    Sew Many Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. joycelyn...this is so flippin' cute! loving me some riley...and your coloring is just phenomenal! great color combo and papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute Joycelyn! I love how you did the sentiment, looks great and your image and paper choices are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, Riley always brings a smile! Fun sketch-- just printed it out-- hope I can play along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that payroll lady will get such a hoot from this cutie ....Riley will make her smile right off and then she'll marvel at what you did to 'frame' him.....great job

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute Joy! Love the colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jocelyn, I love the Cyber riley moose image and I love the paper.
    love
    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!