Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Sad 'So Long'

I have some new and exciting things happening in my life right now, and after discussing it with Kristi, we felt it would be best for me to leave the team! It has been such an amazing experience being part of her team and I am sad to go, but I know that it's for the best right now! I am now, and always will be a friend and a fan of Hanna Stamps!!

Here is a creation I made using three different sets!! The dog is from small breeds, the easel is from the newly released Painter Hanna and the brick wall background is also one of Kristi's latest revelations...how stinkin' cool is that...there's an awesome floor stamp too!!!



The silver hardware says 'GENUINE' on them...very fitting for the 'masterpiece' I thought!! I'm not sure if you can tell in the photo, but the picture is popped up on the easel as well.

Thanks for takin' the time to stop in for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!! Be sure to stay tuned for some exciting news sometime in the near future!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Joy I am excited and sad for you... Sad you are leaving Hanna, you do such fabulous work for them. But excited you have some fun stuff coming up! When are we going to know what it is? Hopefully its a good thing and you are happy with whatever you decide! Now I am waiting anxiously to know what... lol
    On a side note I got my new house mouses today... WHOHOO... :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!