Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MTSC47 - Dapper Dawg!

Mercy has come up with another fabulous sketch this week HERE on her blog!

I had so much fun dressing up our Rockin' Frawg, I decided to try it with Hawt Dawg as well! You can find both of these fun characters at Totally Stampalicious!!

The Top Hat is from the same CTMH Snowman set that I used on the Frawg. I used a Momento pen to draw on his fancy schmancy Dinner Jacket and then colored it with a copic, highlighting with the blender pen! The Bow Tie I drew by hand and then cut out.

I think he makes a great Masculine Christmas card!!!

Don't forget to hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious blog to see what we're giving away this week!! Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

6 comments:

  1. Fan-TASTIC card Jocelyn! I love your take on Mercy's sketch! It's so POSH! Ha Ha
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just too dog gone cute LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is totally HOT Joy... Very creative girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. joycelyn...this one is just as cute as the frog one! LOVE IT!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...again! {wink, wink} you've done an amazing job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the color combo and great job on the coloring - he looks so vibrant :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!