Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mojo111 - XXX Christmas Card

Check out the great sketch over at Poetic Artistry - Mojo Monday! I've had this image colored for a while and was waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it and Julee's sketch was just what I needed!! Plus she's offering a great prize for some lucky winners as well! Be sure to check it out!

The image is from MFT...so, so sassy!! And you know I LOVE sassy!!! I paper pieced the 'wallpaper' which fits in well for the Challenge over at the Totally Stampalicious Blog which is also offering a PRIZE as well!!



I drew the floor in and colored the image with copics! The 'wallpaper' and bg dp are My Mind's Eye....GORGEOUS papers!!! In keeping with the 'racy' nature of the card I HAD to add a little bit of red!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to pop by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee! I hope to have some more to share with you later today so come again soon!!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!