Friday, November 23, 2012

Put a Bow On It!

I'm back again with my last challenge of the month for Crazy 4 Challenges!
(ok I'm not really here...I've gone down to Vegas with a bunch of my peeps for a little weekend get-away to celebrate my BFF's 30th B-Day but I'm here in spirit)
And YEP! I'm still in the Christmas Spirit! My final challenge for the month of November is to 
PUT A BOW ON IT! 

So I created this card to look like a present with a sweet little Deacon Elf Tag that hangs loosely from the BIG RED BOW!




 If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C164. Don't forget to head back to the C4C Blog and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Thanks so much for stoppin' by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!