Friday, May 11, 2012

C4C136 Altered Inspiration!

This week, on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog, Barbara has a gorgeous inspiration piece for our creative pleasure!!!




I altered a composition notebook as a Mother's Day gift for a friend....I was inspired by the gorgeous paper covered balls!

The sentiment reads:
"There is nothing wrong with the world that a sensible woman could not settle in an afternoon" 

Well that's it from me!! Be sure to head on over to the C4C Blog to see how the FABULOUS and CRAZY DT was inspired!!!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!!

10 comments:

  1. awww, what a great idea Joycelyn, love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully altered book, Joycelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your book and do them for gifts too... have to ask.... is the pen attached, and if so how did you do it if you don't mind me asking???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thank you for your kind comment! Yes the pen is attached. I take a piece of ribbon and fold it in half, adhering the ends to themselves to create a loop to stick the pen through. I then use a good strong glue to adhere it to the book (usually under the vertical ribbon strip)I hope that helps you out! Thanks again,
      Joycelyn

      Delete
  4. Joycelyn, this is wonderful! Love the altered notebook and pen detailing. The sentiment plate is awesome, too! Beautiful! Looking forward to working with you at C4C! I am your new follower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS my friend. Happy Mother's Day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous gift.....so elegant and classy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so true that sentiment - and if she had a notebook like that, anything is possible! lol nice work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!