Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A FUN Sketch!

I'm back from our amazing vacation to Disney World and the Disney Cruise and I finally had a chance to get down into my craft room....it was the mountain of laundry that was keeping me away!! LOL!!
So I wanted to ink up the latest and greatest STELLA from the Totally Stampalicious March Release and I found this FAB sketch to work with from Seems a Little Sketchy!




So here she is!!!
Isn't she HILARIOUS??!!! She has many outrageously funny sentiments perfect for every girl in your life!!

And here is the punch line.....


Well that's it from me today but be sure to stop by again for more from the


Thanks for stoppin' by for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Joycelyn! Great colors and fabulous job with the sketch! The sentiment is classic STELLA ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors. Fabulous card.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Stella and that is one funny sentiment!!! I think we ALL know how Stella feels! Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy. Hope to see you back again on Monday for the newest sketchy challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!