Friday, January 20, 2012

MFT and SCS Challenges!

Look at me go!! TWO posts IN A ROW in the middle of the week?!!! WHOA!! It must be COLD here for me to have so much time to play!!

I created this card for the MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge and today's SCS Free 4 All Challenge, to use at least two hearts on your creation.





So I inked up the SWEET Pure Innocence girl and paper pieced her dress and colored her up with copics!
The papers are My Mind's Eye and the ribbon is SU!



Well thanks so much for stoppin' by today for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!

2 comments:

  1. Oh she's so sweet, and beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cur card, Joycelyn; perfect for a child's birthday. Love your paper piecing and your colouring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!